Evanescence Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever tried to listen to Amy Lee's music idols?

Go down

Have you ever tried to listen to Amy Lee's music idols? Empty Have you ever tried to listen to Amy Lee's music idols?

Post  SnowWhiteQueen Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:39 am

Have you ever tried to listen to Amy Lee's music idols? Kasi ako OO and I like some of them too some are famous to Filipinos and some are not
and they are:

Sarah Mclachlan
Have you ever tried to listen to Amy Lee's music idols? Sarah+Mclachlan+Pursuit+Peace+Award+Dinner+tg46eCYVX5Ul
She's the best among of her idols for me, singer/pianist and she have that same angelic voice like Amy Lee and I very much love her songs too.
Famous songs:
Angel, Fallen, I Will Remember You, Good Enough, Adia

Joan Jett
Have you ever tried to listen to Amy Lee's music idols? 6a00d8341c801b53ef00e54f8714718834800wi
I love this female rockstar singer 80's-90's. This singer reminds me of Lzzy Hale of Halestorm and it's not the sound of rock you hear today because it's the old rock&roll before. by the way Amy's has a shirt with Joan Jett's face during The Open Door era.
Famous songs:
I Love Rock n Roll, I Hate Myself For Loving You, Bad Reputation

Michael Jackson
Have you ever tried to listen to Amy Lee's music idols? Michael+Jackson+2njdqmchz2
Of course who doesn't know the late Michael Jackson, the king of pop. I love his songs too, all catchy, Amy Lee's right he's a musical genius and I appreciate his songs than the current pop genre today.
Famous songs:
Thriller, Billy Jean, Beat It

Björk
Have you ever tried to listen to Amy Lee's music idols? Tumblr_m254g2jR7g1qh31ejo1_500
Amy's most favorite solo artist, the electronica genre mix with jazz and folk and I only have a few of her songs in my pc. I think Björk is the most weirdest genre I've ever listened to hahaha. I don't know why but I can't appreciate the music.
When I first heard the song Swimming Home it reminds me of this artist because of the electronica sound Amy added.
Famous songs:
Joga, Hyperballad, It's In Our Hands, Who Is It

Tori Amos
Have you ever tried to listen to Amy Lee's music idols? Tori+Amos
piano rock, alternative rock and has some electronica taste. Actually I adore this female artist more than Björk, she's brilliant and a talented pianist just like our Amy
Famous songs:
Crucify, Silent In All These Years, Cornflake Girl, Caught a Lite Sneeze

Stevie Wonder
Have you ever tried to listen to Amy Lee's music idols? 17th+Annual+ESPY+Awards+Show+wumAB1jvN6Ol
Who wouldn't know Stevie and his remarkable songs? the soul and R&B. Amy Lee says she also grew up listening to Stevie's songs and this guy is so talented that he can play the piano and other musical instruments amazingly despite being blind, that was awesome!
Famous songs:
I Just Called To Say I Love You , Superstition, Overjoyed, Knocks Me Off My Feet

Nirvana
Have you ever tried to listen to Amy Lee's music idols? Nirvana-1343063206
Siempre I know this band! Famous grunge rock band that every band had influenced on with Kurt Cobain the lead singer. You probably heard Amy Lee had their song cover acoustic the song "Heart Shaped Box"
Famous songs:
Smells Like Teen Spirit , All Apologies, Lithium, Heart Shaped Box

Korn
Have you ever tried to listen to Amy Lee's music idols? 61bcc_korn2011
Most metal band idol of Amy Lee and had a cover with their song "Thoughtless" and she's also been featured on Korn's Unplugged live album with the song "Freak on a Leash" oh you know all of it!
Famous songs:
Here To Stay, Thoughtless, Got The Life, Freak on a Leash

Garbage
Have you ever tried to listen to Amy Lee's music idols? The-Band-garbage-535021_600_666
From Alternative Rock and Electronica genre, Amy's been tweeting about this band in her twitter because they have a new album recently. I heard them like year 2000's during my highschool days. I only know two songs of them, the soundtrack of the James Bond (movie) "The World is not enough" with the same title and "Milk". But listen to their songs if you want more.
Famous songs:
Stupid Girl, Only Happy When It Rains, Special

Pink Floyd
Have you ever tried to listen to Amy Lee's music idols? Pinkfloyd
Okay this is the only band I didn't listened at yet. I think it's because it's too old for me, you know it's in the 60's-70's or maybe they sound differently with The Beatles whom I love, the genre is progressive rock. So listen to their songs if you might like them.
Famous songs:
Money, Time, Wish You Were Here

So there you have it!! What can you say about Amy Lee's likes? I wonder why she didn't have an idol of how they exactly sound like? Post your comments here!

SnowWhiteQueen
SnowWhiteQueen
Admininistrator
Admininistrator

Back to top Go down