Evanescence Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin AmyLeeFan

Go down

Admin AmyLeeFan Empty Admin AmyLeeFan

Post  AmyLeeFan Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:27 pm

Hello there fellow Evanescence Fans in the Philippines and all around the world! I'm Paula but I go by my username "AmyLeeFan" here. I'm 15 years old and I've been an Evanescence fan for 2 years now. It's not that long, I know but to me, it seems like I've been a fan of theirs for countless of years now. That's how strong their impact to me was.
Right now, I'm one of the admins of Evanescence Philippines, the official fan club of Evanescence here in the Philippines and I'm glad to be one of them. We have pages on Facebook and Twitter and now, we have our own forum! Smile

EvPhilippines was born to connect all the fans in the Philippines and also, around the world. I'm proud to call myself an "Ev Fan" not just because they're the best band ever and they have the most beautiful vocalist in the entire universe (well that's for my opinion), but because they're the ones who gives me strength through the hard times and they inspire me so much.

I'm also the creator of this forum. Together with the Evanescence Philippines admins, we agreed to make this forum to let people know that we exist and that we're open for every single soul in the world who loves Evanescence to express how much they love Ev like we all do.

Welcome to the the Official Evanescence Philippines forum everyone! Let's spread our love for Ev 'till the end of time Smile
AmyLeeFan
AmyLeeFan
Admininistrator
Admininistrator

https://evphilippines.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down