Evanescence Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the weirdest rumor you ever heard about Evanescence?

5 posters

Go down

What is the weirdest rumor you ever heard about Evanescence? Empty What is the weirdest rumor you ever heard about Evanescence?

Post  SnowWhiteQueen Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:43 pm

To me the weirdest rumor I heard over the internet was about Lady Gaga's collaboration with Amy Lee/Evanescence? affraid

What is the weirdest rumor you ever heard about Evanescence? 012-1croppedWhat is the weirdest rumor you ever heard about Evanescence? Lady_gaga_vmas(1)
The Hell! affraid I'D RATHER DIE IF THAT HAPPENS. What a Face

What about you guys here? Very Happy

Last edited by SnowWhiteQueen on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:30 am; edited 4 times in total
SnowWhiteQueen
SnowWhiteQueen
Admininistrator
Admininistrator

Back to top Go down

What is the weirdest rumor you ever heard about Evanescence? Empty Oh glob

Post  KeithSidro Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:33 pm

What in the world? O.O
none so far

but what the...
Lady Gaga oh hell no

KeithSidro

Back to top Go down

What is the weirdest rumor you ever heard about Evanescence? Empty Re: What is the weirdest rumor you ever heard about Evanescence?

Post  AmyLeeFan Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Haha! That, I have to agree. HELL NO. That will be the end of the world, seriously haha. I mean, I'm not that anti-Gaga or something because I have to admit that I listen to some of her songs but I don't like her that much. But to collaborate with Ev? That's crazy! Shocked I actually saw a video on YouTube where they mashed up BMTL with Lady Gaga's, "Poker Face" and I'm like "What the heck is this?" xD hahaha

And also, add up this rumor which says that Ev is satanic lol. I really laughed when I heard that. I mean, seriously, people these days T__T
AmyLeeFan
AmyLeeFan
Admininistrator
Admininistrator

https://evphilippines.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

What is the weirdest rumor you ever heard about Evanescence? Empty Re: What is the weirdest rumor you ever heard about Evanescence?

Post  AMiLy Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 pm

The latest one !
the one that says that Evanescence was involved in some child abuse thing !.. i forgot the word.. pero alam ko alam niyo yun! Very Happy
AMiLy
AMiLy
Admininistrator
Admininistrator

Back to top Go down

Post  theriseandthefall_EV Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:07 am

AMiLy wrote:The latest one !
the one that says that Evanescence was involved in some child abuse thing !.. i forgot the word.. pero alam ko alam niyo yun! Very Happy

Evanescence's official forum, "evthreads.com" took down in effect by the orders of the management on August 2012 . The band acccused because the said official forum contains members posting a picture of a nude child and emphasizes the child abuse thing over that post. But this accusation is baseless, according to the administrator of the ceast-to-exist official forum. The administrator revealed that they don't have any member posting nude child photos and this accusation has nothing to do with Evanescence and its official forum. The administrator created a new forum titled "Evthreads" in proboards.com. But the said forum created by the administrator is UNAFFILIATED by Amy Lee nor Evanescence.
theriseandthefall_EV
theriseandthefall_EV

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum